`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Basketball Collection FS/FT

Basketball Collection FS/FT
I'm getting out of basketball except for Larry Joe Bird. I am looking to sell my basketball card collection. I have vintage, autos, relics, #'d, and a mess of Dream Team member cards. I don't have common base like Joe Barry Carroll or Rik Smits, it's all HOFers and All-Stars from 90's and today. MJ, Magic, Malone, Hakeem, Ewing, Mullin, Stockton etc.... Vintage, relics, autos, #'d cards. If you're interested message me and I can send you pics of what I have and we can talk further. If you're in the Tacoma area we can arrange a personal handoff to save on shipping.

[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

RE: Basketball Collection FS/FT
I'd be interested in any Mitch Richmonds I don't have. Also MJs, but the high-end ones are out of my price range I'm afraid!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I collect Penny Hardaway and have paypal ready for any I dont have
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

I'd be interested in any David Robinson cards I don't have.