`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box 2014 Bowman Draft Super Jumbo...Pitchers galore!(scans)

1 Box 2014 Bowman Draft Super Jumbo...Pitchers galore!(scans)
Think I did pretty well overall, thought it was pretty neat that all of the autos were of pitchers! Some decently low numbered paper as well!

[Image: IMG_0001_zps0adde2ef.jpg]

[Image: IMG_zps5c3d1ec8.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002_zpscd850468.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003_zps46f08455.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004_zps4eb5919d.jpg]

RE: 1 Box 2014 Bowman Draft Super Jumbo...Pitchers galore!(scans)
nice break
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

nice stuff! I'm very interested in the kodi and any other brewers cards you pulled.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Would love to trade for any of the angels prospects - Newcomb, Gatto, Ellis, and Rhoades if they are FT.
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

That's quite a colorful box, congratulations!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Matt Imhof .... Last name sounds like it could be one of those Internet short cuts ...IMHO + F (in my humble opinion F U) Smile
But seriously, nice brea. Nice Color paper. Nothing outstanding, but that's the thrill of prospecting .... You find out 3-4 years from now if you have gems or trash.
4-5 years ago I pull a prospect ... 'Who's this Butt-gardener dude?' Next thing you know, he's pitching in the WS, makes the cover of SI sportsman of the year issue and Bumgarner is a household name. Go figure!?!?!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

any monte harrison? brewers?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Thats funny you say that DrMitchJ! I was actually thinking it would be along the lines of...IMHOF...or.. I'm Hall Of Fame....! And for the others wondering, I haven't gotten a chance to sort/organize the rest of the base/chrome yet, but plan on trying to do so this weekend!

(12-11-2014, 05:36 PM)Ellimist Wrote: Thats funny you say that DrMitchJ! I was actually thinking it would be along the lines of...IMHOF...or.. I'm Hall Of Fame....! And for the others wondering, I haven't gotten a chance to sort/organize the rest of the base/chrome yet, but plan on trying to do so this weekend!
LOL
That works too!
We'll see in a couple of decades if he has HOF numbers, all the headlines will use that play on words of his name. But you're documented the first to use it right here!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Price on Sands please?