`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update Chrome Insane Odds Here

Update Chrome Insane Odds Here
This is the 3rd ( yes I said third) Gold /250 Pujols I have pulled! I'm obviously fine with it being a Pujols but I just can't comprehend pulling a /250 card of the same player 3 TIMES!

[Image: IMG_20141209_243849_148_zpsyoevs3a_edit_...nyob15.jpg]
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Update Chrome Insane Odds Here
That's a little on the improbable side. Although, I just had it with 3 players, 4 autos of each in 3 boxes that had 8 hits per box, so I believe anything. (And I would have preferred if one of the three players were of Pujols quality/stature. At least you have 2 nice trade bait cards Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sounds crazy after my idea!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

(12-09-2014, 03:19 AM)jeantoto Wrote: Sounds crazy after my idea!!!
What was your idea?

how did you manage to get a reverse negative picture uploaded? that takes skill

(12-09-2014, 10:27 AM)mikmouse24 Wrote: how did you manage to get a reverse negative picture uploaded? that takes skill
lol better check card but it was prob when I was messing with pic to upload.

Was it the same card you pulled 3 times or just various Pujols gold from other sets?

not a bad trio , but as for defying the odds , i may be able to top you....

back in 2004 i stopped into the local shop ...they'd just opened a case of fleer tradition football....i intended to open a box....it was LOADED ....enough to make me buy a second box....again , LOADED...by the end of the session , i had cracked the last 7 boxes in the 10-box case....ALL the boxes were flat-out loaded......

insert disclaimer here : - by loaded , i mean that virtually every regular game-used was the helmet variation (jerseys were seeded 1:58 , balls were 1:108 , and helmets were a tough 1:360) with AT LEAST one patch numbered between 25 and 125.....

as for my entire 7-box haul .....besides having 5 helmets and 3 different patch versions numbered to 75 or 125 , i had a bit of YOUR type of luck....first off , i had nabbed 2 donovan mcnabb gridiron tribute game-used patch variations numbered /50 ....but the biggie ? (well at the time this happened , it was a BIGGIE)....kellen winslow jr ....he had one version picturing him with a blue jersey and one picturing him wearing a white jersey...in one 7-box break session i pulled not one , not two , but THREE of the blue jersey version jersey/helmets ....numbers 1/25 , 17/25 , and 20/25.....

I collect almost anyone else with ties to the state of South Carolina (especially ANY SC Gamec0cks) , + most parallels and rare 90's inserts
check out my site for tons of wantlists : claude's card corner