Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added New Tribute, Ginter, Chrome, Platinum Ready for Trades
Wink 
Added New Tribute, Ginter, Chrome, Platinum Ready for Trades
Added New 2014 Topps Tribute, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Platinum that I opened last weekend.

I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Add New Tribute, Ginter, Chrome, Platinum Ready for Trades
(12-06-2014, 06:06 AM)nikstr65 Wrote: Just added New 2014 Topps Tribute, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Platinum and am in the process of adding Allen & Ginter that I opened yesterday as I type this.

I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
What did you get got Tribute? I couldn't find it in your org.

(12-06-2014, 07:54 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: What did you get got Tribute? I couldn't find it in your org.
I think beckett is having issues right now. When I type in my organize it doesn't bring the cards up. However, when I type the cards into the price/checklist it says they are already in my organizer. Check back as there are too many to list here.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

(12-06-2014, 10:06 AM)nikstr65 Wrote: I think beckett is having issues right now. When I type in my organize it doesn't bring the cards up. However, when I type the cards into the price/checklist it says they are already in my organizer. Check back as there are too many to list here.
Ok, thanks.

RE: Added New Tribute, Ginter, Chrome, Platinum Ready for Trades
Finally my cards are showing up in my org after their disappearing act this weekend!

Cards are finally in my org from disappearing act last weekend. Ready for trades and will be adding more Allen & Ginter Mini's this morning.

Open offer sent to you
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(12-13-2014, 10:00 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Open offer sent to you
Thanks for the reply on my thread. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything I could use at this time. Thank you for trying though.