`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
altz11's Jordan collection UPDATED 2-4

RE: altz11's Jordan collection UPDATED 1-28
dang that's a sweet add! Had to set you back a bit more than your typical gem mint purchases though haha. Love it either way man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks buck. Yeah it was a tad more expensive than my usual buys. I have a hard time spending a lot on one card, I'd rather buy 2, 3, 4 or more cards rather than one big one.

Nice pick up, I remember getting my 1st 9.5 beam team!

Is it time for a 9.5 group shot?

Would love to see the early cards altogether along with the mid 90's bling in another shot!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Hegotgame,
Thank you! Yeah it would be cool to do a group shot of all the years. I still need to add some more cards (and hopefully some bigger inserts) to my collection first lol.

Great Beam team, love those. Hopefully I can add one to my PC sometime soon.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Picked up another big card (for me anyway). I've wanted this card for a while and finally got it. The BGS Jordan market must still be in a downward spiral as once again I got this for a great price. I've actually contemplated giving up the Jordan cards as the prices just keep getting lower and lower as the pop reports keep rising. But I love em too much!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: altz11's Jordan collection UPDATED 2-4
like that one. Great coloring, nice embossing as well. I picked one up raw and submitted it and got a 9 as well so you're in good company!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: altz11's Jordan collection UPDATED 2-4
Yea I remember seeing it on your registry buck.
I agree, I love the colors and the style of the card. I never actually knew this card was embossed until I had it in hand. I'm kind of surprised that it's not a more popular/desired mj insert. I know I say that about almost all mj inserts lol