`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Boxes of Dynasty (Scans)

8 Boxes of Dynasty (Scans)
I knew I was gonna bust a bunch of this and so had been saving up. I pre-ordered it a while back so got a good price on it (compared to what it's going for now).

No cut auto or Trout, but I'm pretty happy. These cards are beautiful in person, the scans don't do them justice.

Anyway, here they are. I've ranked them in reverse order from my least favorite to my favorite pull, not necessarily based on value but by my own happiness level...

#8: A solid player and a nice patch, but compared to the others this guy deserved the final spot.
[Image: 14freeman.jpg]

#7: He gets a bit of a bump as I'm in Canada and the Expos still carry a bit of a premium up here, plus Expos patches are a rare commodity.
[Image: 14guerrero.jpg]

#6: While it would have been nice to see him in a Jays uni, I can't complain too much as the Tribe are my team, and he's a HOFer.
[Image: 14alomar.jpg]

#5: Great player, great patch, and his place at #5 speaks more to the four cards ranked ahead of him, as this card is sweet.
[Image: 14thomas.jpg]

#4: Ranking a 1/1 at #4 only because his autos are plentiful, but this is a really sweet looking card, the patch is amazing to look at up close.
[Image: 14pedroia.jpg]

#3: The nicest auto card of his I've ever seen, and I don't have one, so I'm pretty happy with this.
[Image: 14rivera.jpg]

#2: Sure, he's young and may not be quite as red hot as when he first came up, but he's a stud and the Majestic patch is awesome.
[Image: 14puig.jpg]

#1: Mariners uni, 4 color patch, one of the greatest sigs in the game. There are others that could be in this spot, but this is my fave card of the break.
[Image: 14griffey.jpg]

Lemme know what you think and what order you'd rank them in...cheers!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 8 Boxes of Dynasty (Scans)
Pretty much the same ranking, except I'd probably have Mariano #1, Griffey #2, Pedroia #3, Puig #4.
No matter the ranking, glad to see you got some amazing cards. Not sure of the price, but if I spent as much for just one box and only got #5-8, I'd have been very angry.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I think my opinion of these may be off a little by the way the scans show up so dark. Are the cards this dark in person? I think for the price this product was coming out at, I would still feel let down by these cards, I think the design bothers me more than anything, I don't like dark cards with patches, even if it lets the autos pop. Glad you hit some nice cards, as this product will be too rich for my blood and I love to at least see some new stuff get opened. I would put Griffey as the star as well.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Your Pedroia is an absolute Kill!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

beautiful looking cards!! love the Pedroia!! and i believe that i see dirt on the patch?? Mo has one of the sweetest auto's ive seen. and the Griffey is sweet!! i have an auto bat of his that was only 2000 made when he was inducted into Seattle HOF. thanks for sharing.

Would love a shot at vlad if I have anything
Top wants
peyton manning auto
Babe ruth relic
calvin jon son auto
HOF relics
david price auto
mike trout rookie
buster posey auto
clayton kershaw auto
Ben roethlisberger auto

If you got a good price on them I think you did really, really well. I'd rank them a little different.

1. Griffey (Nice patch, awesome auto)
2. Pedroia (Colorful patch, nice sig, collectible player/team, and you can't beat 1/1 for resale)
3. Mo (Another nice patch, beautiful signature, future HOF)
4. Thomas (Patch color is a little blah, but it's a solid 3-colors; love his sig; HOF cred can't be overlooked)
5. Vlad (Expos patch is ridiculous enough to make up for the signature)
6. Alomar (Not a fan, but you can't argue with the HOF credentials and the patch is nice)
7. Puig (The patch is definitely great. But I feel like the number of products he signs is a detriment.)
8. Freeman (The patch is nice, the player is nice, but his auto can use a little work)
Kepler

(12-05-2014, 03:52 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: I think my opinion of these may be off a little by the way the scans show up so dark. Are the cards this dark in person? I think for the price this product was coming out at, I would still feel let down by these cards, I think the design bothers me more than anything, I don't like dark cards with patches, even if it lets the autos pop. Glad you hit some nice cards, as this product will be too rich for my blood and I love to at least see some new stuff get opened. I would put Griffey as the star as well.
Pics dont do them justice. My pics came out horrible, but they are the nicest cards I've ever seen.
You got some absolutely sick cards Simon. Any for trade?

Good lord man! Those are awesome! That Vladdy is for sure the one I would want in my collection. Great job on that, and The Griffey definitely deserves to be #1

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Absolutely beautiful stuff! The autos are all so good, they look almost fake! Topps must've purposely got some high end non streak pens or something!

Congrats on the killer boxes!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics