Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Bad 3: Better than Before

Breaking Bad 3: Better than Before
Wow, this wave was pretty nice to me.
Started off with one of my favorite products ... 2011 ITG ... Some really nice cards!
[Image: null_zps96f25ffa.jpg]
Wil Myers Between the Seams Gold auto /19
Chris Sale silver close up /190
Francisco Peguero gold /10

Then another box of Tristar Projectors
[Image: null_zpsce5658a0.jpg]
Great to get a Kershaw card, Drew Stubbs auto was okay, but the best was the J Masterson /5

Then I opened a 2010 update ...
[Image: null_zps4a6db161.jpg]
Mazeroski bat barrel /25 was a nice hit, but I'm amazed at the BV of Vernon Wells? Higher than I imagined.
Over all .... A very good day
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Breaking Bad 3: Better than Before
Nice pulls, Doc! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(12-04-2014, 06:45 PM)aprirr Wrote: Nice pulls, Doc! Congrats!
Thanks Aaron.
No Lucroy RC cards yet, but I have more 2010 upd to open.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I know you're a Yankees fan, as I am, but I'm curious to ask if you would trade the Mike Moustakas card. Besides the Yankees I follow our local minor league team, the Burlington Bees, and Moustakas played there. I've got plenty of Yankee items if you would tell me what you're looking for. I'm sure we could make a deal. Thanks for your consideration.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

You crushed that ITG box, Doc. Now I just need you to pull the final non 1/1 Max Kepler I need ... or any of the other 1/1s. LOL
Kepler

Sweet all star jersey
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-05-2014, 12:13 AM)bamyanks Wrote: I know you're a Yankees fan, as I am, but I'm curious to ask if you would trade the Mike Moustakas card. Besides the Yankees I follow our local minor league team, the Burlington Bees, and Moustakas played there. I've got plenty of Yankee items if you would tell me what you're looking for. I'm sure we could make a deal. Thanks for your consideration.
No problem. I'm Sure we could work it out.
(12-05-2014, 10:53 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: You crushed that ITG box, Doc. Now I just need you to pull the final non 1/1 Max Kepler I need ... or any of the other 1/1s. LOL
Thanks! That really was a sweet box that I came close to NOT buying! Almost gave up on ITG after that last $90 box of mediocrity that I got. Glad I gave them one more chance. Sorry my luck didn't include Max. Which one are you missing?

(12-05-2014, 10:47 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: No problem. I'm Sure we could work it out.

Thanks! That really was a sweet box that I came close to NOT buying! Almost gave up on ITG after that last $90 box of mediocrity that I got. Glad I gave them one more chance. Sorry my luck didn't include Max. Which one are you missing?

I'm down to the gold up close. I believe it's /10, so it could be a tough get.
Kepler