`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2014 Contenders Release

2014 Contenders Release
Anyone know when the 2014 contenders will release? There are so many awesome undrafted players that I think i want to pick up a box this year. Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: 2014 Contenders Release
Not sure. I just checked a few release calendars and didn't see it listed. Maybe someone else will find it.

Probably January as usual.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2014/...l-gallery/

Enjoy!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Thanks Pudge!

Retail is already in stores. Walmart had rack packs and blasters tonight.

(12-12-2014, 08:49 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Retail is already in stores. Walmart had rack packs and blasters tonight.
Yeah... I was going to say I thought I saw some as I was leaving yesterday morning.

Yes, Wal-Mart has them. Blaster has just cards and a jersey card in it, no packs from what I read on the box. I went with platinum and got nothing. Should have done the contenders and I would at least have a jersey card.

Last year I bought a blaster and the only rookie card I got was the auto. Is that the setup for retail Contenders? Because that was alot of junk vet base if you only get one rookie card.

The blaster only indicates you get 40 or so cards and a jersey card, does not states how many packs r in the box.