`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge HOF star QB lot

Huge HOF star QB lot
Anyone interested in a huge lot of HOF, star, and RC QBs? I have Manning, Favre, Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow, and a smattering of others. RC's include at least one of Favre, Topps 2011 Cam Newton and Kaepernick, Topps 2012 Russell Wilson, and Tebow for sure. BV on the whole lot is well over $250, and I think that's conservative. All extras from my collection. PM me and I can give you a count, and some scans if you like. Will sell or trade as an entire lot. Mostly just clearing space, so I'm not looking to make a mint in $ or trade for them. Thought I'd check here before I send them to auction.

RE: Huge HOF star QB lot
Pm sent
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

I'm interested in them. What kind of $ you look to get out of them? I'd like to see some scans and a count.
Thanks,

John

(12-03-2014, 03:41 PM)savagenate Wrote: Anyone interested in a huge lot of HOF, star, and RC QBs? I have Manning, Favre, Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow, and a smattering of others. RC's include at least one of Favre, Topps 2011 Cam Newton and Kaepernick, Topps 2012 Russell Wilson, and Tebow for sure. BV on the whole lot is well over $250, and I think that's conservative. All extras from my collection. PM me and I can give you a count, and some scans if you like. Will sell or trade as an entire lot. Mostly just clearing space, so I'm not looking to make a mint in $ or trade for them. Thought I'd check here before I send them to auction.

I'm not sure what the $ amount would be. I'm willing to work with anyone. I'll try and add some scans to this thread of the better cards later tonight, and get a count. I should have more to add to it as well as I continue sorting through my cards, without raising the cost/trade value.That will continue until someone takes it, either here, or elsewhere. Thanks for the interest guys!

Ok, here are some scans of some of the better cards in the collection. There's a total approximately 170, plus a few doubles.
[Image: j663t3b7.jpg]
[Image: 350lo931.jpg]
[Image: 7xz29l94.jpg]
[Image: o2u6r4m8.jpg]
[Image: 2jog3gr7.jpg]
[Image: tm492h16.jpg]
[Image: 5k3q9hq5.jpg]

Bump!

(12-05-2014, 10:33 AM)savagenate Wrote: Bump!
Please remove Tim Tebow from any post that includes the word "star" or "HOF" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, he was a winner! But let's not get into the Tebow discussion unless someone wants the cards :p

Bump!