`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from a short break. Starting a new pc.

Back from a short break. Starting a new pc.
I'm back after taking about 5 months off to clear my head and get excited about the hobby again. Honestly, I was planning on staying away but it's harder than I thought. Before my break I was just into too many different projects like Phillies, rookies, sets, etc. that it got crazy and I got even crazier trying to keep up. I made it not fun anymore. I did good staying away for about the first 3 months but then I started looking at the new releases and the excitement started coming back. I told myself that in order to start again I had to come up with a pc and stick to it. Since I get bored looking at the same players day in and day out I decided to go with something that I mentioned on a post here a few months back that I was thinking about doing but never really started, a catchers pc. I'm going to start with rookie and prospect cards first. I'll see how that goes and go from there. Going as far back (vintage) as my wallet will allow me. I had some great trades with people here so I'm planning on getting my trades set up by this weekend. Sorry about the long read but if feels good to have my first post in 5 months.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Back from a short break. Starting a new pc.
welcome back and good luck with your new direction.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Glad to have you back! Feel free to take a look through my org.

welcome back! I don't believe we dealt before as i started about 5 months ago, but feel free to check my org, have some old and new and this and that!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Welcome back pal!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Good to see you here again!
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Thanks everyone! I see some new people on the site as well as people that I've traded with before. Just bought my OPG (went up in price?) so I'm excited to get started.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Your in luck I just added approx 360 2004 rookies, and prospects yesterday
The include Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Fleer Platinum, Topps Topps Chrome, Topps traded, Topps chrome Traded, Cracker Jacks, Prestige, Donruss, just to name a few. I would bet there are some Phillies catchers in the bunch

Most notable and highest BV in that group though is 2004 Bowman Chrome Gold #50 in the Braves uniform John Wiggins
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]