`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lots for trade, New and old, high and low! With pics!! (updated Dec 6!)

Lots for trade, New and old, high and low! With pics!! (updated Dec 6!)
Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and the festivities and shopping and what not went smoothly for you all! I am shipping out a nice stack of trades tomorrow, after being out of town for a few days for the holiday, and I will be all caught up. So I decided what fun is that.... I want to make some more deals. So here are a few photos of some newer adds to trade, and some nicer cards for trade!

I am simply put , looking for rookie cards, most notably auto rookies. Biggest search right now is for a Bowman Sterling or Bowman Chrome Clayton Kershaw Auto rookie. Also any Trout rookies. Some Auto Rookies I am looking for: Joey Gallo, Byron Buxton, Jon Lester, Josh Donaldson, Giancarlo Stanton, Ryan Braun, Yordano Ventura, Yasil Puig, Miguel Sano, Chris Sale, Freddie Freeman, Shelby Miller, Andrew McCutchen, Yadier Molina, Hanley Ramirez, Justin Verlander, Jacoby Elsbury, Jered Weaver, Evan Longoria, Madison Bumgarner, Buster Posey... among others :-).

Most of you know by now what I like and who I like so feel free to shoot me offers on these cards, and any others you may find.

I'm not afraid to do a PWE trade for a rookie i need, those are just as fun as the $100-$200 deals :-).

[Image: PhotoNov3080953PM_zps8b476cc6.jpg]
Notes: Gwynn is from the 2014 topps update set, a cool refractor, the abreu prizm is the prisim version, the mike moustakas is #'d out of 25

[Image: PhotoNov3080905PM_zps9a3f700b.jpg]

[Image: image2_zps238ee6ae.jpg]

[Image: image1_zps02a0e25d.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsa149cdfb.jpg]

[Image: image_zps8f100b40.jpg]
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Lots for trade, New and old, high and low! With pics!!
Added some more cards, odds and ends, if anything catches your eye... lets make some deals! Not just looking for Auto Rookies, looking for any rookies I need, base , insert, parallel, etc! Lets make some Cyber Monday deals!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Lots for trade, New and old, high and low! With pics!!
Most of these remain available for trade! If trading up for a rookie I need, will go above BV in trade!

Just added a TON of older football and basketball rookies, looking to trade for baseball rookies and autos!

RE: Lots for trade, New and old, high and low! With pics!! (updated Dec 6!)
Just added a ton of baseball rookies to the available for trade part of the old org..... see the bottom two photos above.... and there are many more i added as well. rookies from Biggio to Altuve, to Randy Johnson, Frank Thomas, to Lorenzo Cain, Max Scherzer, George Springer, Jose Abreu, and Roberto Alomar! Hit me up with offers! Thanks!

Bump! Lots still available! Smile

offer sent with a comment.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

trade sent your way

Hump Day Bump!!!!

Just sent out another stack of trades to some fine folks.... Looking to make another trip by Friday !

Added a few 2014 Topps Update variations - Juan Perez sparkle, and several photo variations and sabr variations.

sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes