`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anybody Nab Any Good Deals On Wax?

Anybody Nab Any Good Deals On Wax?
Didn't see what blowout had but did follow the Dave and Adam's sale. Didn't have too much to spend unfortunately but was able to grab a box of '13 retro for $39.99. Wanted that box of Quantum so bad but just couldn't spend $100+, hell of a deal though. Also got one of those "Hit Parade" packs just to try it out. Anyone have any luck with those? Anyhow what did y'all grab?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: Anybody Nab Any Good Deals On Wax?
I went a little overboard. I ordered a box of 2013 Certified, 2014 Prizm, and a couple blasters. I bought from SC. I almost bought a box of Chrome instead, but they have the same dang picture as Topps. I wasn't going to spend money for that lol. I'll just pick up the singles I need.

I got the last box of 08 retail sp for 15 and a 8 pack hanger box of 2013 topps for 19.99
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

15 on a box of '91 Pinnacle

Nice! I almost grabbed a box of Prizm instead but couldn't pass up Retro for that price.
(11-29-2014, 02:05 PM)jplarson Wrote: 15 on a box of '91 Pinnacle
Sweet man, I didn't even think to look at the older boxes they had. I did look at some rc year manning products but too much $ for those boxes.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Any sites running sweet deals on cyber Monday that you know of?

I'm sure they are out there. Dave and Adams, Steel City, and Blowout seem to have the best prices. Steel City was cheaper than the other 2 on Friday.