• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, where is this card from?

Help, where is this card from?
Hey guys,

So i got this card:

[Image: RKelly_Limited_Front_zps02a9bbe4.jpg]

[Image: RKelly_Limited_Back_zps976a9ce9.jpg]

2012-13 Limited Red Kelly Limited Edition 2/5

This card or set is not listed on beckett. so my first question is... why?

And do any of you have any idea were those cards from a show or were they found in 12-13 limited box? Maybe a redemption?

Thanks for the help.
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

RE: Help, where is this card from?
I dont have a concrete answer as to where it comes from but i believe it is a promo card of some sort and not a pack pulled card... I have a JVR Rookie Anthology base card with the limited edition inscription on it and it's /5 and when i search for similar cards on ebay they say something about universal summit and promo. Or maybe im wrong and the two have nothing in common , lol. Im sure someone on heres knows better than me

[Image: 13697499285_c0e9643914.jpg]

If I remember correctly they where handed out at the industry summit that year.

i had a strong feeling it was a show card but the only part that make me doubt is the 2/5 who look like was printed at production of the card. Usually show card they are the serial number is stamped just like the identification of the show or event, in this case "Panini Limited Editon"
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

(11-26-2014, 01:31 PM)st3ve85 Wrote: i had a strong feeling it was a show card but the only part that make me doubt is the 2/5 who look like was printed at production of the card. Usually show card they are the serial number is stamped just like the identification of the show or event, in this case "Panini Limited Editon"
Ya im not sure about it being from a show/promo, normally they print the show on the front in big bold print so they don't get confused with pack pulled cards
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I would definitely say that it is a summit or expo card. Panini had a lot of expo / show packs that had low number parallels but does not say anywhere on the card. I do not this Beckett list a lot of the older cards like this.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(11-26-2014, 05:01 AM)Dnj_cards Wrote: I dont have a concrete answer as to where it comes from but i believe it is a promo card of some sort and not a pack pulled card... I have a JVR Rookie Anthology base card with the limited edition inscription on it and it's /5 and when i search for similar cards on ebay they say something about universal summit and promo. Or maybe im wrong and the two have nothing in common , lol. Im sure someone on heres knows better than me

[Image: 13697499285_c0e9643914.jpg]
That's a pretty sick card, are you keeping or selling?