Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those attempting to trade with me...

To those attempting to trade with me...
All,

I know I have been putting many of you off mostly due to the large numbers of offers I have received, or sent out lately. I have been logging on, but losing interest as my mind would wander - my heart hasn't been in it. Unfortunately there has been an underlying issue... Today, my 98yr 10mo young "Nana" passed away after a long fight with "old age". An amazingly strong, stubborn, and willful woman from an era where that was quite uncommon, and the first of that side of my family to be born in the US - She will be missed. I am not sure if I will be able to travel given that it is Thanksgiving week and everything has been booked for months, but I will likely be on the site very little over the next few days. Please feel free to continue to send offers/couteroffers, or resubmit if you cancelled. I will get to everyone over time if you can be patient with me. If not, I understand and will look forward to the next time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Best regards,
Matt (hitmancollectibles)

RE: To those attempting to trade with me...
Sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like she lived a very rich, long life. My condolences to you and your family.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Sorry to hear about this sir! I just buried my dad last month, so I know this stuff is hard! Best wishes to you, and your family during this tough time

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Thanks to all for the positive posts and pm's! I am back, and will start digging through the offers and pm's asap.

Best regards!

A life lived close to 100 years should be celebrated. I am sorry for your lose and if you need an ear, I would talk with about anything you want. Peace to you and your family.

Best wishes to you bro. Sorry you have to endure this during the holidays. I hope you and your family have the best holiday possible.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature