`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nolan Ryan Auto TTM

Nolan Ryan Auto TTM
Hauled in this awesome TTM. He even added his hologram on the back. Definitely sending this one in to be slabbed for the PC.

[Image: ryan_front_zpsac12854e.jpg]

[Image: ryan_back_zps5c5722db.jpg]
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

RE: Nolan Ryan Auto TTM
How much did you have to pay for him to do that?
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

That isn't a memorabilia house hologram? Usually when they have signings at one of their events they slap on a hologram and give it a COA. A lot of illegitimate companies are setting up fake houses online, showing a bunch of pics of high profile athletes at signings and pawning them off as their own signings. They add those decals with serial numbers and match them up with fake certificates of authenticity. I didn't know Ryan had a hologram he added to his autographed memorabilia. There is a huge nolan ryan collector on here you could ask though.
(11-22-2014, 09:14 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That isn't a memorabilia house hologram? Usually when they have signings at one of their events they slap on a hologram and give it a COA. A lot of illegitimate companies are setting up fake houses online, showing a bunch of pics of high profile athletes at signings and pawning them off as their own signings. They add those decals with serial numbers and match them up with fake certificates of authenticity. I didn't know Ryan had a hologram he added to his autographed memorabilia. There is a huge nolan ryan collector on here you could ask though.
His name is nolan5000, by the way.

(11-22-2014, 09:06 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: How much did you have to pay for him to do that?
Made a $35.00 contribution to the Nolan Ryan Foundation.
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

Nolan is such a cool dude!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

As long as you sent the card and the donation to his foundation, the autograph is more than likely authentic. He goes into the foundation a couple times a year and signs all of the stuff waiting for him. If you attempt to just send a TTM request with no donation, then you will get back the black and white photo/card with an auto-pen signature.

Back in the 80's if you sent to him requesting an auto, you got a nice black and white photo hand signed. I must have done that 10 times as a little kid. Do you guys remember the MLB player address book they use to print?

(11-24-2014, 01:09 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Back in the 80's if you sent to him requesting an auto, you got a nice black and white photo hand signed. I must have done that 10 times as a little kid. Do you guys remember the MLB player address book they use to print?
I have one of him and Canseco. I was 14 at the time and just started collecting. He kept my card though I think it was a 1989 Topps card. After I got them back I never did another asking for sigs. and when certified autoes came out I have had no reason too. I can try to pull it, trade for it or buy it.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]