`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search help

Search help
I just picked up a subscription for the first time in a long time, lol. I can't seem to find the pricing for gem mints anymore. The only thing I can find are grades 9 and below. Does anyone know how to search for them or does Becket no longer offer pricing on them?
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Search help
im seeing gem mint pricing on some of them. what cards are you looking for, maybe they just dont have gem mint pricing on some cards.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

That's the problem. Some of the stuff that I have that was listed is no longer available. As an example 2003-04 Topps Pristine refractors LeBron James. It's seems like nothing is available now.

Same thing as ping is what I'm seeing. Maybe not enough recent sales and they updated things? I dunno. Seems to me they don't update a ton of stuff they should. Pretty much every MJ auto in a Bulls uniform is undervalued, for instance.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(11-24-2014, 01:18 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Same thing as ping is what I'm seeing. Maybe not enough recent sales and they updated things? I dunno. Seems to me they don't update a ton of stuff they should. Pretty much every MJ auto in a Bulls uniform is undervalued, for instance.
That's not the issue that I'm having. I personally have items that I've checked in the past in the system which had pricing for gem mints. When I look them up now, it's not available. It was there before, but now Beckett doesn't have it in the system.