`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folk strikes again! Huge shoutout and a scan!

Folk strikes again! Huge shoutout and a scan!
SO...I got a letter in the mail from Spain today. Felt like cards but I hadn't traded/bought anything from overseas in a while. Then it dawned on me "wait a minute, I think folkertino lives somewhere in Spain". I know there are a lot of former Buckeyes playing in Europe, so I got excited to open the envelope.

It didn't disappoint!

[Image: Folksgifts11-20001_zpsd80f7d30.jpg]

As always, AWESOME looking cards by Folk! Huge spot for an auto, love the small OSU logo in the middle of it as well. Definitely picked some great photos to display, and he even got Hunter (who was at OSU during my last year there as a student!) to personalize it. The cards are also nice quality and oversized, 3.5" x 5" (index card sized) and I can't wait to get them displayed!

Thanks a million Folk, just an unbelieveable gesture on your part. I hope I can repay the favor down the line!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Folk strikes again! Huge shoutout and a scan!
Folk makes such amazing custom cards! Great gesture from a great member Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Really cool!
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

my pleasure man, glad you liked them Smile

Still wish Deshaun hadn't gone pro early- obviously it didn't work out in the NBA, he's a lousy defender. Hunter only played 2 years at OSU because he transferred from a junior college but he was underrated- I'm not surprised he's still playing overseas. I think David Lighty and Jon Diebler are playing over there as well.

Thanks again Folk, you are absolutely, undeniably el jefe! (I minored in Spanish, only remember like 22 words nowadays haha).
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Yeah they play in France and Turkey respectively.
DeShaun is a beast and doing pretty well here. He may pick up some defense here and get a shot in the NBA again. He did Spurs summer camp a while ago.

Hey I met DeShaun yesterday after the game as Barcelona visited Valencia. I told him I had sent him cards for signature and he had returned them signed and that I just wanted to thank him for his kindness. He remembered and said it was his pleasure and gave me a handshake/hug which was kind of funny in front of the other fans, lol

haha yeah that'd be pretty funny for others to witness. Glad he's a good dude though!