`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14

RE: Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
I really appreciate that, I really do. I'm just looking for any help I can get, and I'm willing to try to help anyone in return. Thanks again, God bless!

I will keep a lookout- your best bet is to just keep trying ebay (and that is going to take time). I don't think you are going to have much any on here as these forums no longer get much activity - try Sports Card Forum (Football) and the other forums doing a google search.

Will do, thank you, I'm not thinking it will be easy. Just with anyone helping makes me feel better. I've sold my TD cards just to make sure I have money in case this comes along...again. Because like I said ive found two they just dont want to sell Sad

Literally just messaged someone last night...and they sold one two weeks ago. Missed out on yet another opportunity. Pretty much feel like giving up.

Anyone have any info on that seller from eBay?

Keeping this post recent! God bless

Just thought if someone has one but doesn't want to sell, if we could trade? Or anything we can work out. God bless!!

I saved the search on my eBay. Ill let you know if I see it. I promise I wont bid you up if I ever find one either haha!

[]

Hahaha, that would be funny...but I also understand I'm not the only one looking. And being as there's only 14 it's hard to find. Like I said I've found two but the people aren't willing to sell.

Anyone out there have any info?