`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14

RE: Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
Just went to the convention in Chicago.. It was a blast for sure but hardly any Terrell cards. Still in search of the Buy Back, if anyone can help out I would appreciate it! Thank you and God bless

(07-30-2015, 06:07 PM)terrelltd30 Wrote: Just went to the convention in Chicago.. It was a blast for sure but hardly any Terrell cards. Still in search of the Buy Back, if anyone can help out I would appreciate it! Thank you and God bless
Just saw a 1999 SP Authentic of Terrell on worthopedia 8/14!! I was super excited only to see it was sold two years ago. Staying patient... Let me know if any info! Thanks

(08-10-2015, 11:43 AM)terrelltd30 Wrote: Just saw a 1999 SP Authentic of Terrell on worthopedia 8/14!! I was super excited only to see it was sold two years ago. Staying patient... Let me know if any info! Thanks
Does it list the seller? Might be able to contact them then see if they have records of the buyer. Shot in the dark but at least it's movement. Good luck!

(08-10-2015, 06:48 PM)jplarson Wrote: Does it list the seller? Might be able to contact them then see if they have records of the buyer. Shot in the dark but at least it's movement. Good luck!
Unfortunately they don't. I tried to do the same for the one from PWCC auctions a couple months ago and they wouldn't do that for me. Plus I don't have an account for this site. So that's a bummer. Thank you though I appreciate the input!

(08-10-2015, 09:05 PM)terrelltd30 Wrote: Unfortunately they don't. I tried to do the same for the one from PWCC auctions a couple months ago and they wouldn't do that for me. Plus I don't have an account for this site. So that's a bummer. Thank you though I appreciate the input!
Just keeping this post recent! Let me know any info!

(08-26-2015, 09:44 PM)terrelltd30 Wrote: Just keeping this post recent! Let me know any info!
Keeping this post recent! Will pay a finders fee, or even trade some of my TD collection. I've got a Panini Flawless emerald /5, a diamond /20, numerous autos /5-/25 let me know

Well, so after a year of looking I found the Terrell Davis Buy Back /14....the one that I lost on eBay. But heres the catch he's not interested in selling. Which I understand, its just hard because Ive sold my entire collection for just this one, and now I've got to wait even more. Thank you all who were looking to help me....God bless.

Dang bro bro! I feel ur pain my friend. Everything happens for a reason. GL & staying in there! Don't give up the hunt!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Thanks! I appreciate it, just need to be patient. God bless!

Just checking in again to see if anyone else has come across this TD Buy Back /14?? Like I mentioned before I found the one I lost a year ago on eBay and the individual won't sell. Anyone else know of one out there? Let me know!!! Thanks and God bless.