`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14

RE: Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
Terrelltd30 - the key to finding the /14 card is patience and time (and lots of it). The PWCC auctions shows that there are still several die hard collectors that wanted this card. Good luck on your quest.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I know I need to be patient, I don't want to miss my chance if someone has one and is welling to sell. So far I've heard of three being sold, 7, 13, 14. Like I said if anyone has one or sees one for sale let me know.

Still wondering if anyone has come across the 99 Sp Authentic Buy Back /14 of Terrell? Willing to pay better than book value for sure!!!! This is one of the cards I'm looking for to complete my collection. Also interested in any 1/1's. My email is taylotd30@hotmail.com

Still wondering if anyone has come across one of the Terrell Davis 99 Sp authentic buy back autos /14?? I was thinking of buying some more boxes and hope to pull one, but I'm not sure how many could be left. Any Davis collectors with any input? Please let me know, thank you and God bless.

This is the card, its the 95 buy back not the 96. Anyone have any idea how many have been sold/pulled? I've seen 3 myself. Any help in regards to this 99 Buy Back Auto please message or email me..thanks and God bless

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You may want to try the wax approach if you have the cash to spend.

I think we are all hoping that you get this card.....soon.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

What is the wax approach? I've never heard of that. I know Im annoying people with this, I just won't give up, and I'm just trying to find out anything that would help. How many could have been pulled or if they have seen one. Just any info to help.

Just trying to keep this post current. Still looking for the Terrell Davis 95 Sp authentic buy back auto /14. If any Davis collectors know or have seen one let me know. Trying to find out if there are any left in the boxes to pull. Thank you and God bless.

Any other Terrell Davis collectors out there with any info??

I'm also willing to trade any of the current Davis cards I have for this. I have a Panini Flawless Emerald /5 and some other nice Davis cards. If anyone is interested let me know...God bless.