Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hopefully going to my first game

hopefully going to my first game
Hey all, long time no see.

Well, I may finally go to my first NBA game tonight at the palace...if I can get out of the hospital. I was getting a tattoo yesterday and ended up having a seizure... Its been a very long night!

Is there anything that I MUST do at my first game
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: hopefully going to my first game
you must yell "SHHEEEEEEEEDDD" when wallace passes by in his suit (which still freaks me the hell out)
you must yell at "i have the need, the need for swede" when jonas scores his first bucket

get there early, go down to court level during shoot arounds.

you must stay through the entire game, no matter what

(11-19-2014, 09:59 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you must yell "SHHEEEEEEEEDDD" when wallace passes by in his suit (which still freaks me the hell out)
you must yell at "i have the need, the need for swede" when jonas scores his first bucket

get there early, go down to court level during shoot arounds.

you must stay through the entire game, no matter what
Its against the suns and I have a 5 and 10 yr old with me...please don't make me stay lol how early are shoot around do you know?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(11-19-2014, 10:53 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Its against the suns and I have a 5 and 10 yr old with me...please don't make me stay lol how early are shoot around do you know?
for the palace...not sure. usually it is an hour or 90 minutes before tip off when they let folks in. it's gotta be on their website somewhere

and yes, you get the kid exception to the stay till the end rule. sidenote: tonight is the 10th anniversary of the malice at the palace. maybe theyll give out a ron artest voodoo doll

im taking my boy to his first game on dec 3rd...pistons versus celtics at the garden. my wife has struck first with a celtics plushie doll. i want to find him a bill laimbeer onesie :p (hard to do in boston)

i forgot the number one rule: have a blast. root wicked hard.

Yeah, enjoy it man! And Rasheed rocks but it's weird seeing him in a suit. Did I ever show the T-shirt I made of him?
[Image: 20141119_222512-copia.jpg]

shirt i made used this: