`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS SAT: Newmarket Card Show - Bower & Baun Signing

THIS SAT: Newmarket Card Show - Bower & Baun Signing
York Region's sports card and memorabilia show, the Newmarket Card Show, is this Sunday, November 22nd at the Newmarket Community Centre!

[Image: NM-20141122-NM_499x356.jpg]

Newmarket Card Show
Newmarket Community Centre
200 Doug Duncan Drive
Map: http://www.NewmarketCardShow.com

Saturday, November 22
10:00 - 4:00

Admission:
Ladies/Kids - FREE
Big Boys - Grand Opening Special Continues - FREE!

Bobby Baun & Johnny Bower Autograph Session
12:00 - 2:00

Celebrate Johnny's 90th birthday with us as we sing him Happy Birthday and present him with a gift!

Show Info: http://www.NewmarketCardShow.com

2 vendor tables remaining - email us, if interested in setting up!

We hope you will support the hobby in York Region by attending and spreading the word about the Newmarket Card Show!

Just as the Toronto Card Show has been going strong since 2006, together with your support, York Region can have a card show for years to come!

RE: THIS SAT: Newmarket Card Show - Bower & Baun Signing
York Region's 2nd card show is Tomorrow! Show your support and Newmarket will have shows for years to come!

Frank,
Wish I was closer. Can't convince the GF to take a 18 hour RT.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I would love to go to that as getting Autos of those two would be awesome. Unfortunately I have to work that day! Good luck!

Guys, thanks! It was an amazing show today! Haven't figured out the final numbers as we have the Toronto Card Show on Sunday but I know that this was one of the best Bower signings we ever did and probably the best Baun signing too (only our second).

Always remember, if you can't make it to the show, you can order at www.TorontoCardShow.com ... prices go up after the signing but 2 shows on 1 weekend means I don't have time to update the web site... Wink