`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black November wave 4

RE: Black November wave 4
nice break mitch for the price! Thanks for sharing!
[Image: 7db6ddbe-4e75-4625-8f14-5860d44374c4_zps9a6a43ee.png]

(11-18-2014, 09:12 AM)djohn Wrote: Not bad, I haven't tried any of those boxes before but have been tempted by the Signature Stars boxes. Maybe I will pick one up on my next buy. I'm hoping wave 6 brings some more good stuff.
Yeah, I hope so, too. Wave 5 wasn't so great for baseball.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congrats on the Reggie DrM......always one of my favs. I really like the Berkman as that is a pretty smashing patch. Great Huston Ster auto's to go in the PC. Overall a nice wave 4. Best of luck with wave 5 and keep us updated.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

You know what: I miss the UD licensed products.
I really hope they'll get the MLB license again.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Yep, the Jeter auto was pulled by yours truly out of a Target box of Sig Stars!

And that card will always be special to me because I pulled it while I was laid off this summer.

Now that I'm up on my feet again and have a great new job, I look back on that time and the struggles and eventual payoffs I went through.

For what it's worth, I love those Sig Stars boxes ... I believe I bought a total of three from Walmart and the one from Target over the last couple of years.

I pulled a Griffey auto/100, a Cabrera auto/35 and the Jeter auto, not to mention a couple of Harper USA cards and a Harper jersey.

The theory is, those were pretty loaded because Upper Deck was doing a sticker dump right before it lost its MLB license.

(11-19-2014, 03:33 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yep, the Jeter auto was pulled by yours truly out of a Target box of Sig Stars!

And that card will always be special to me because I pulled it while I was laid off this summer.

Now that I'm up on my feet again and have a great new job, I look back on that time and the struggles and eventual payoffs I went through.

For what it's worth, I love those Sig Stars boxes ... I believe I bought a total of three from Walmart and the one from Target over the last couple of years.

I pulled a Griffey auto/100, a Cabrera auto/35 and the Jeter auto, not to mention a couple of Harper USA cards and a Harper jersey.

The theory is, those were pretty loaded because Upper Deck was doing a sticker dump right before it lost its MLB license.
Yeah, I knew someone got a Jeet auto ... I just didn't remember that it was you, RJ!
But I should have figured that if anyone would it would have been "the Retail King" Smile
I just ordered 2 more boxes of Sig Stars ... Although Blowout is doing a case for $500 on Black Friday .... That would have been good, if I didn't already buy 3 Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.