Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking For Calvin Johnson & Cordarrelle Patterson
11-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Looking For Calvin Johnson & Cordarrelle Patterson
Good day, Beckett Football Community!

So... pretty well none of you know who I am. Haha! My name is Randi and I am the Mod that usually hangs out on the Hockey Boards. I am very active on the Boards there, and should soon be here as well. The reason? My son and I are starting to collect together, and he likes football better than anything. With that being said, he likes the Lions and Vikings. His favorite players are Johnson and Patterson, so I am looking for anything of theirs. I will play heavy favorite to Rookie Cards, Autos, and Mem, but I am also looking for inserts and base. Anything will help right now, as I have only busted a few boxes of football.

I don't have everything listed in my Organize right now, but am working on it. We are also working on the 2014 Bowman and 2014 Topps sets for now. I will get him into the bigger sets... once I know more about the brands. Any help there would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this post, and I look forward to making some trades with the Football Community. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2014, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 07:13 PM by rayeates.)
RE: Looking For Calvin Johnson & Cordarrelle Patterson
Hi Randi! I have this:

2012 Score Artist's Proof #52 Calvin Johnson #'d 25/32

Pulled it a couple of weeks ago. Trouble is, I just sent it, so it'll be listed there shortly if you're looking to buy. Good luck to you two on your Bowman and Topps sets!

1999 Edge Want List Here (updated 5/14/2015) | 371/475 (78% complete)

[Image: EdgeBanner_zps1qr8dzpx.gif]
11-15-2014, 10:26 PM
This is what I have:

2013 Panini Prizm HRX Rookies #15 Cordarrelle Patterson
2009 SP Threads #15 Calvin Johnson
2007 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere #15 Calvin Johnson
2010 Topps Attax Code Cards #20 Calvin Johnson
2013 Topps Triple Threads #24 Calvin Johnson
2014 Score Franchise Red #F6 Calvin Johnson
2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition #242 Calvin Johnson/Michael Johnson/Alumni Association

[Image: Dallas_zps996ed454.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lucky7sportscards

Collecting Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers
11-16-2014, 01:13 AM
I have a Calvin Johnson 2007 Topps rookie premiere quad auto
11-16-2014, 10:14 AM
i have plenty of doubles of several CPatt rookie cards I will offer up. but Ill need to put them in my ORG first.

[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]
11-16-2014, 04:12 PM
i have loaded up the CP rookies I have to trade. feel free to check me and add whatever you need!

[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]
11-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Randi,
I think I have some rookies, rookie inserts of patterson. feel free to check me out! good luck with the new collection

(11-15-2014 07:33 PM)rayeates Wrote:  Good day, Beckett Football Community!

So... pretty well none of you know who I am. Haha! My name is Randi and I am the Mod that usually hangs out on the Hockey Boards. I am very active on the Boards there, and should soon be here as well. The reason? My son and I are starting to collect together, and he likes football better than anything. With that being said, he likes the Lions and Vikings. His favorite players are Johnson and Patterson, so I am looking for anything of theirs. I will play heavy favorite to Rookie Cards, Autos, and Mem, but I am also looking for inserts and base. Anything will help right now, as I have only busted a few boxes of football.

I don't have everything listed in my Organize right now, but am working on it. We are also working on the 2014 Bowman and 2014 Topps sets for now. I will get him into the bigger sets... once I know more about the brands. Any help there would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this post, and I look forward to making some trades with the Football Community. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
11-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Thanks for all of the replies and best wishes, guys! I am hoping to build up a bit of a collection before he gets here for Christmas. He is stoked to know that he and I will be building the sets, and trying to land the most Johnson and Patterson cards we can. I can't wait to show him his first autos of theirs! Best wishes!

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]