Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Calvin Johnson & Cordarrelle Patterson

Looking For Calvin Johnson & Cordarrelle Patterson
Good day, Beckett Football Community!

So... pretty well none of you know who I am. Haha! My name is Randi and I am the Mod that usually hangs out on the Hockey Boards. I am very active on the Boards there, and should soon be here as well. The reason? My son and I are starting to collect together, and he likes football better than anything. With that being said, he likes the Lions and Vikings. His favorite players are Johnson and Patterson, so I am looking for anything of theirs. I will play heavy favorite to Rookie Cards, Autos, and Mem, but I am also looking for inserts and base. Anything will help right now, as I have only busted a few boxes of football.

I don't have everything listed in my Organize right now, but am working on it. We are also working on the 2014 Bowman and 2014 Topps sets for now. I will get him into the bigger sets... once I know more about the brands. Any help there would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this post, and I look forward to making some trades with the Football Community. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Looking For Calvin Johnson & Cordarrelle Patterson
Hi Randi! I have this:

2012 Score Artist's Proof #52 Calvin Johnson #'d 25/32

Pulled it a couple of weeks ago. Trouble is, I just sent it, so it'll be listed there shortly if you're looking to buy. Good luck to you two on your Bowman and Topps sets!

This is what I have:

2013 Panini Prizm HRX Rookies #15 Cordarrelle Patterson
2009 SP Threads #15 Calvin Johnson
2007 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere #15 Calvin Johnson
2010 Topps Attax Code Cards #20 Calvin Johnson
2013 Topps Triple Threads #24 Calvin Johnson
2014 Score Franchise Red #F6 Calvin Johnson
2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition #242 Calvin Johnson/Michael Johnson/Alumni Association
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

I have a Calvin Johnson 2007 Topps rookie premiere quad auto

i have plenty of doubles of several CPatt rookie cards I will offer up. but Ill need to put them in my ORG first.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

i have loaded up the CP rookies I have to trade. feel free to check me and add whatever you need!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

Randi,
I think I have some rookies, rookie inserts of patterson. feel free to check me out! good luck with the new collection

(11-15-2014, 08:33 PM)rayeates Wrote: Good day, Beckett Football Community!

So... pretty well none of you know who I am. Haha! My name is Randi and I am the Mod that usually hangs out on the Hockey Boards. I am very active on the Boards there, and should soon be here as well. The reason? My son and I are starting to collect together, and he likes football better than anything. With that being said, he likes the Lions and Vikings. His favorite players are Johnson and Patterson, so I am looking for anything of theirs. I will play heavy favorite to Rookie Cards, Autos, and Mem, but I am also looking for inserts and base. Anything will help right now, as I have only busted a few boxes of football.

I don't have everything listed in my Organize right now, but am working on it. We are also working on the 2014 Bowman and 2014 Topps sets for now. I will get him into the bigger sets... once I know more about the brands. Any help there would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this post, and I look forward to making some trades with the Football Community. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

Thanks for all of the replies and best wishes, guys! I am hoping to build up a bit of a collection before he gets here for Christmas. He is stoked to know that he and I will be building the sets, and trying to land the most Johnson and Patterson cards we can. I can't wait to show him his first autos of theirs! Best wishes!

Randi