Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for inserts from the 90's

Looking for inserts from the 90's
Added trade bait

Looking to buy at first. Soon as I get time will add trade bait. Looking for any inserts would prefer to buy multiple cards at a time. Thanks

RE: Looking for inserts from the 90's
(11-15-2014, 07:14 PM)collectoldcommonguys Wrote: Looking to buy at first. Soon as I get time will add trade bait. Looking for any inserts would prefer to buy multiple cards at a time. Thanks
I probably have (at least) 1000- 90's inserts and most of them are not in my org. Anyone from Keyshawn to Tim Couch. Are you looking for any and all or are you looking for specific stuff?
I'd be very happy to move a huge box of inserts.
PM works best!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

Check my org. to see some of what I have

(11-15-2014, 07:14 PM)collectoldcommonguys Wrote: Looking to buy at first. Soon as I get time will add trade bait. Looking for any inserts would prefer to buy multiple cards at a time. Thanks

I also have a bunch of these. LMK what players or companies you are looking for.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

+1

Let me know if you're looking for anything specific!

check me, way to many to list and will sell most pretty cheap. also I have complete sets like
95 BB mirror image draft picks
95 Images Limited Sculpted Previews
95 Metal Gold Blasters
95 Metal Platinum Portraits
95 Metal Silver Flashers
95 Topps Florida Hot Bed
95 Topps Hit List
96 CE President's Reserve New Regime
96 SPx Gold
96 Zenith Noteworthy

Looking for pretty much anything as long as its an insert. Also can't pay a fortune for them unless its a higher priced card

(11-15-2014, 10:32 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: I also have a bunch of these. LMK what players or companies you are looking for.

I sent you an open trade offer. Please check to see if we can make a trade. If you would rather buy any cards, just let me know your $ offer. Thanks!
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]