`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!! Abreu Auto, lots more for trade!

I'm back!! Abreu Auto, lots more for trade!
Hello everyone! It's been a month or so of hectic life. Work, kids, hospital visit, a crazy ex wife, money issues. You name it, this last month or so has had it. Just finally in the last few days had a chance to even open the trades that I received in the last month, and finally was able to get out the remainder of the trades. I tried keeping in communication with everyone and I apologize to everyone for my delays. None the less... I'm back... And in need of some serious trading... Some well deserved me time Smile. I have the whole weekend free and look to deal hard and then mail monday! So for instance I listed some Mike Trouts from 2011. Jose Abreu Turn of the Century Auto. Lots of odds and ends from 2014. Puig, Abreu, Bryant, Tanaka, etc all rookie year stuff. Also have tons of star cards and rookies listed. Not just baseball either. My main pursuit is rookies. Looking to deal for Felix Hernandez, Paul Goldschmidt, Trout, Jose Abreu, Kershaw rookies.... Or any other rookies I may need. Most of You know what I like and so I'm going to say simply, shoot me some offers. Check my org, there's a lot of new stuff. And finally, no trade is too small. I have lots of rookie needs from 5-50 bucks and beyond... We can make a big trade or the plane old envelope trade- cool with me! Hope to hear from you guys and super happy to be around again!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: I'm back!! Abreu Auto, lots more for trade!
Glad to hear youre back, hopefully we can finalize our deal!
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Also, my dream would be to trade up for rookie year autos of these guys, of course will go pretty far, up to double, in your favor if you're looking to fill needs!

Andrew McCutchen
Kris Bryant
Giancarlo Stanton
Paul Goldschmidt
Clayton Kershaw
Yadier Molina
Felix Hernandez
MIKE TROUT. Clearly not the super expensive ones... But something from 11 will suffice lol.

This is my dream list is all... Anyone can help that would be awesome!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

I have a felix auto if ur interested. Thanks.

Couple are gone now.... Just mailed 10 trades today!

Lots more left to trade.. Trouts , Abreu, puig, McCutchen 06 auto of his 05 rookie.... Let's deal! Looking for Goldschmidt and Posey and Tulowitzki autos right now and of course all the others I like lol!!