`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Letting everyone know...

Just Letting everyone know...
Sorry I have not gotten back with you all. I have had the flu for 4 days. Wife had reaction to medicine for her cold and both my sons have had a double ear infection. Crazy around the house will get back with everyone in the next few days. Thanks for understanding. Tis is the season, right? haha

RE: Just Letting everyone know...
(11-13-2014, 04:10 PM)once78 Wrote: Sorry I have not gotten back with you all. I have had the flu for 4 days. Wife had reaction to medicine for her cold and both my sons have had a double ear infection. Crazy around the house will get back with everyone in the next few days. Thanks for understanding. Tis is the season, right? haha
LMBO tis the season sounds about right. Wishing your family the best hope you guys fight the bug quickly. Message sent back in our trade.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Ebola at its finest

Get well soon my friend

i understand hope you get better. we get it around christmas
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.