`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Into The Game

RE: Back Into The Game
How about I will just let you see the light of the next day if you send me the Mario auto...or its swimming with the fishies for you!

Congrats on the great hit my friend.....congrats!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

RE: Back Into The Game
(11-17-2014, 11:58 PM)azicet Wrote: Congrats on that sweet...Corey Perry Canvas! I pulled one of those myself and couldn't contain my excitement either. LOL

Oh and nice hit on that Mario guy.
Haha! I was stoked for both of them!!!
(11-21-2014, 02:41 AM)rippinwax Wrote: You have a cat?
HAHA! I love how this is what you got out of it! We have a cat, dog, fish, snails, and children. And I dare to have hockey cards and breakables in the house...
(12-04-2014, 02:02 AM)mrwildcat Wrote: Very nice stuff Randi, congrats! While i agree with the look of this year's upper deck, i do like it a little more than the style of last year's young guns. neither really work for me. That Lemieux is a real beauty!!
Thank you, Matt! I am hooping to get it into a new home soon. I decided that I would do the set, just so I have an excuse to break the boxes. Hehe!
(12-06-2014, 09:12 AM)arena_guy Wrote: I like how you go into all that excitement on the Perry card, and the next entry is like, "Oh yeah, and I pulled this..."

BOOOOM!! Lemieux auto /15. You kidding me! Awesome pull, mate.
'Tis the art of comedy, my friend! Haha! But so is not laughing at your own jokes, so I guess I fail there. Thanks for the comments!

Randi
(12-09-2014, 04:14 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: How about I will just let you see the light of the next day if you send me the Mario auto...or its swimming with the fishies for you!

Congrats on the great hit my friend.....congrats!
For some reason I am not seeing that congrats as too heartfelt. It sings more to the tune of ugly jealousy. Or-in your case, Hugh-just ugly.

Thanks! Big Grin

Randi