`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Mike Trout BP auto

RE: 2010 Mike Trout BP auto
I can't really complain. Two years ago I got Puig on a baseball. He played winter league here in Puerto Rico. I was the only one asking for an auto so I should have give him a few to sign. At the end of this month Rusney Castillo of the Red Sox will play here, so I should get a couple of autos from him. It is a nice and cheap way to get some autos. Also, most of them are really nice talking to.
(11-17-2014, 05:08 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: thats awesome Francisco!! u may have a nice gold mine there!!

very nice indeed francisco! Man snappy, it appears that Trout's just aren't for trade unless you want to give up everything! I know the feeling, I've got one, BV under $400, and it would take a lot for me to get rid of it ha....
[Image: 7db6ddbe-4e75-4625-8f14-5860d44374c4_zps9a6a43ee.png]

Yeah I know. What do you do. Might just save and get me a nice little Christmas gift.

I had 8 09 draft autos, 1 x-fractor, 1 blue refractor, 3 sterling, 3 sterling refractors, 4 EEE, and 2 staus EEE autos. I got 60-125$ for each during his call up I also had three cases of update, so I had a ton of his base, also a couple diamond and cognac anniversary, and a gold. Got divorced and sold them off WAY to early.

damn Bobby!! talk about a swift kick in the nuts!! lol.