`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fee bay changes

Fee bay changes
I noticed recently feebay changes info on the feedback page. The "left f/b" used to have a date posted, now it's During past month, During past 6 months & During past year. What's the purpose of it? Past month could mean up to 30 days for a transaction.
I often used the date as an indicator when a buyer paid or at least the timeframe of a transaction plus is w***1 disguised as the buyer. If I have a bidder on an item it is good to have some idea of when an auction was complete. All buyers have 100% f/b so that tells you nothing. Just seems feebay makes changes that have no relevance.
Anyone know why the change?

Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Fee bay changes
(11-09-2014, 01:13 AM)krn001 Wrote: I noticed recently eBay changes info on the feedback page. The "left f/b" used to have a date posted, now it's During past month, During past 6 months & During past year.
Yeah, it's been like that for some time now. I too, used that. However, I'm not a seller, but I still looked at it.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

OH OH OH I know why!!!! Because they can, anything to make it harder for the seller & easier for the buyer to screw us ya know.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Actually the bidder being hidden is an option the sellers has to choose. But it is automatically selected unless you undo it.

(11-09-2014, 10:15 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Actually the bidder being hidden is an option the sellers has to choose. But it is automatically selected unless you undo it.
Sellers can see their own buyers user id but looking at anyone else's f/b it shows as r****s to prevent them from being contacted.
I was more curious why the date of feedback was eliminated, don't see what purpose it serves.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered