`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are things that slow ?

Are things that slow ?
Are things so slow on the Beckett Hockey trading site, that repeated threads for the same searches are now being permitted..... (re: Mackinnon Rookies) .....
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

RE: Are things that slow ?
I noticed that. I rarely post trade threads, and right away it was bumped down by two threads by the same user looking for the same thing. What is the point of that? How can you not know you are doing it?

yes...things are really that slow...
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Things are slow. I think it will start to pick up, now that Upper Deck has released, and then more products to follow

(11-08-2014, 09:59 AM)cards2trade Wrote: Are things so slow on the Beckett Hockey trading site, that repeated threads for the same searches are now being permitted..... (re: Mackinnon Rookies) .....
Hopefully a mod will clear that up soon.

(11-08-2014, 12:02 PM)shierydana Wrote: Hopefully a mod will clear that up soon.
What difference does it make? There are only 5 people actively trading anyways. We can each have two threads on the front page.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Things are slow but should pick up pretty well. I have removed the doubled thread, and I have not been on in order to see the posts.

Randi

Things are really slow when you do not see any EXPO posts, NO Upper Deck Series 1 posts. I am working on mine but you would figure there is other members here that have attended the Expo in Toronto.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(11-09-2014, 08:10 AM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Things are really slow when you do not see any EXPO posts, NO Upper Deck Series 1 posts. I am working on mine but you would figure there is other members here that have attended the Expo in Toronto.
+1 I am surprised there is nothing about the Expo on here and another site I view. Overall post on any site is way down.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

No series 1 posts....because it's a weak product. Poor rookie class. Activity across all sites seems to be down. Series 1 isn't worth buying for the price. Better off just tradin for what you want.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/