`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Cup Chase Loaded

2015 Cup Chase Loaded
Not sure if anyone noticed yet, 2015 Cup Chase is loaded to the database.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: 2015 Cup Chase Loaded
Has anyone cracked a box, yet? I had been holding out, but $155 a box is keeping from it for a couple of weeks, I think. I've seen a couple of breaks, it looks decent, but I want a few more looks before I'm sold on it...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(11-08-2014, 02:27 PM)dunnere Wrote: Has anyone cracked a box, yet? I had been holding out, but $155 a box is keeping from it for a couple of weeks, I think. I've seen a couple of breaks, it looks decent, but I want a few more looks before I'm sold on it...
I did, I will post in Box Break in a little bit. Even though I did not pull any PC hits I got lucky and one card that I pulled actually more or less paid for the box, otherwise I think that it is a little bit over priced, about $40 cheaper would have better I think.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I'm really glad I didn't buy any boxes of Cup Chase. I am severely disappointed with the McMurray cards in the check list. Zero relics, 5 versions of his auto (no 1/1), No inserts, and only one 1/1 base card parallel. Heck, even if I can find and buy the 1/1 parallel...I'll still be able to buy all the JMacs in the set for less than a box costs.

Sure, it would have been nice to grab some new traders and from what I've seen of all the breaks, many folks, including Jerry, have done really well with their hits! But this time around, I think I'd just rather buy JMac singles.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

That was super fast for Beckett!
I have seen a BUNCH of breaks now and they seem to be TOO hit-or-miss to cost $150+/box. Some have one awesome hit and a few decent hits, some have 2-3 awesome ones and some crap, and some have a bunch of single-color RU's and unnumbered AU's. Cup Chase would sell much better at $110/box.
Now that Cup Chase is in the DB, maybe they can get to adding the cards that we have told them are missing from the DB from past releases.

I think the price is a bit high, but if you look at the checklist, the lower named guys and the burning rubber R/U cards are in Retail Boxes(?)/Blasters only, so it is really loaded. I have started to see the Non-Numbered Autos appear in the hobby boxes, but then the last pack makes up for it. Seen it twice so far, but how long till it ends. I also did the calculations and PP only made between 150-160 cases since there are 2 books per case, 1 per half case.
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win