`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box 2013 Topps Chrome

RE: 1 Box 2013 Topps Chrome
Wow, that would be quite a box for me! Love the Lacy auto. If only I had the money, haha.

(11-15-2014, 02:54 PM)packerfanabby Wrote: Wow, that would be quite a box for me! Love the Lacy auto. If only I had the money, haha.
Thanks. I will say that if I don't luck out with pulling Steelers, I'm pretty happy with Packers. There are so many Packer collectors on this site that I can usually trade them with no problem.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

(11-16-2014, 05:28 AM)johnnypen Wrote: Thanks. I will say that if I don't luck out with pulling Steelers, I'm pretty happy with Packers. There are so many Packer collectors on this site that I can usually trade them with no problem.
I'm pretty new to the hobby. I recently stumbled on the cards I had as a kid and decided to pick it up more seriously. Thus far I have poor luck pulling from my team too!

Never mind selling, I still can't get over you saying you haven't ever bought a card on eBay, LOL...

Congrats on the sweet hits with the Lacy auto and the Bell! My advice would be to sell it while the Packers are hot and people are buying Christmas presents. Then get some Bell you want.

[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(11-19-2014, 05:15 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Never mind selling, I still can't get over you saying you haven't ever bought a card on eBay, LOL...

Congrats on the sweet hits with the Lacy auto and the Bell! My advice would be to sell it while the Packers are hot and people are buying Christmas presents. Then get some Bell you want.
I know, right!! I should get a special door prize or something for being the last person on earth to take the ebay plunge!! Just finished setting up my paypal account. I'm all ready to roll. My only concern now is that I may not get as many bidders because I'm a first time seller. Do any of you tend to avoid auctions where the seller has no feedback yet?
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Very nice hits! Congrats on the huge Lacy cards, and I would love to land that CPAtt from you.

Randi