`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Platinum box break must see!!!

RE: 2014 Bowman Platinum box break must see!!!
(12-03-2014, 07:48 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I don't think that the guys at Topps ever have a good enough day that they're compelled to share with us Smile So cherish your good fortune. I think good mistakes like yours are way outnumbered by missing hits and damaged cards.

Platinum has been a very 'giving' product this year. I think I bought about the same amount of retail of Bowman Baseball, Topps Chrome and Platinum. I think that I did a hit:blaster ratio of about 1:3 Bowman 1:6 Topps and about 3:5 Platinum. Not too bad ... I think they're watering down the product with waaaay too many autos, but that's just me. It's really all about the quality of the hit. My best hit from Bowman was a Bryant auto Redemption, best from Topps (?) (nothing stands out) and best from Platinum was a Baez auto redemption.
As long as the auto is numbered, it has value to me! I tend to trade base autos cause I PC numbered cards.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(12-05-2014, 08:42 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice autos
Thanks, man!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Good deal!