`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Trading

New to Trading
I have been collecting for years but am new to trading. I am looking for tips on getting started. What is the best way to find folks that are looking to trade and the best way to start connecting?

RE: New to Trading
Well you started off good by posting this. Now you have to add cards to you org. (organizer) that you have for trade. Or you can look at other people's forums and reply to what they are looking for if you have anything they want.

(11-03-2014, 05:39 PM)mnahoom1 Wrote: I have been collecting for years but am new to trading. I am looking for tips on getting started. What is the best way to find folks that are looking to trade and the best way to start connecting?
Add cards to your organizer and make sure you mark them for trade. welcome.

Working on getting my items setup. I have a few out there and look forward to trading.

Welcome! Always a good place to start...a lot of people here (me included) will post threads on here from time to time looking for specific cards, hoping someone will see it and comment on the thread. You can also post pictures of what you have if you'd like. The organizer is the best way to go though. Type in the card you want, and you get to see if anyone has one available.