`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jose Canseco Shot Himself

RE: Jose Canseco Shot Himself
(10-30-2014, 09:07 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Now on the other hand (oops, bad pun, sorry Canseco) this gives 2015 Allen & Ginter a new creepy relic card that they can make. You thought the Beard Hair card was gross.... A&G announces .... The Canseco Cuticle Card! Smile
Forget Ginter, I'm sure mouschi3 already has plans Smile
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(10-30-2014, 06:18 PM)waynetalger Wrote: A co-worker and I were talking about this yesterday and he made a statement like "he should have stuck with what he knows which is shooting steroids."
LOL

(10-30-2014, 08:07 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Forget Ginter, I'm sure mouschi3 already has plans Smile
LOL
I thought about that, too! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-30-2014, 09:03 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: LOL

LOL
I thought about that, too! Smile
You betcha!! lol he is probably getting it ready at this moment
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

He shot himself in the butt all these years, I guess it was finally time for his hand....

What a clown. Still !