`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unable to Identify this 07 Topps Dwayne Bowe

Unable to Identify this 07 Topps Dwayne Bowe
I received this card in a giant trade, after looking it up I was stumped... this card doesn't fit any of the criteria, I can't find a picture of it anywhere... is this an Error Card?

1. 07 Upper Deck #285 Dwayne Bowe RC ($5) - This card is all over eBay, has an all white border and a completely different picture.

2. 07 Upper Deck Exclusive Edition Rookies #285 Dwayne Bowe - Has Exclusive Rookie on the top side under Star Rookie and all white border.

3. 07 Upper Deck Gold Predictor Edition #285 Dwayne Bowe - Has Gold Border and Predictor under Star Rookie on Top Side

4. 07 Upper Deck Silver Edition (#/99) - This sounds like it would be it but this card is not numbered to /99.

5. 07 Upper Deck Target Exclusive - Once again this has Exclusive Rookie and all white border.

6. 07 Upper Deck Target Exclusives Auto (#/5) - Obviously this isn't numbered nor does it have an Auto.

The closest thing I have found on google that has the identical picture and border is the Target Auto, I assumed that meant this was the Target Exclusive, but the Target Exclusive has Exclusive Rookie across the bottom of star rookie. Anyone have any ideas or origin or value?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Unable to Identify this 07 Topps Dwayne Bowe
I have this set and my guess unless somebody knows for sure without guessing is you have the silver version minus the "99" stamping as that is exactly what they look like. The "00/99" appears near the feet of this card. Good luck!!
Mostly football and a set builder

one year, might have been 2006 Upper Deck came out with a retail and hobby version which had completely different pictures on them, not sure if they did the same in 2007 or not
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

i figured this was the silver version as well, I just couldn't explain the lack of a serial number

That has to be the silver parallel numbered to 99, minus the silver stamping, and thank UD quality control for that
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]