`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for letters

Looking for letters
As I am deployed I have had a lot of time to scour the message boards and look at what everyone is trading and or breaking in boxes. Across the boards there have been some amazing pulls and some really great ideas that I thought were neat. One of these is the name plate of kids. I have seen a few members doing this and thought now there is something I can get behind, so I think I will do that for my kids this year as a neat Christmas gift.

Not looking for high dollar letters, just ones that people are willing to let go for a relatively cheap price. The goal is that these are waiting on me when I get home so that I can get them made relatively quickly, I do have paypal, but like I said not looking for high end. Below are the names. Letters I have are annotated with an X

AVAIRY - XXAXXX

BRENNAN - BRXNNAX

CARTER - CARXER

QUINTIN - QXINTIN - I think the Q will be the most difficult so will provide a finders fee for one that is reasonable (less than $15)

I appreciate everyone's help and thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just a note, does not have to be autographed letters, sorry should have added that
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: Looking for letters
(10-27-2014, 03:51 AM)eharris3abc Wrote: As I am deployed I have had a lot of time to scour the message boards and look at what everyone is trading and or breaking in boxes. Across the boards there have been some amazing pulls and some really great ideas that I thought were neat. One of these is the name plate of kids. I have seen a few members doing this and thought now there is something I can get behind, so I think I will do that for my kids this year as a neat Christmas gift.

Not looking for high dollar letters, just ones that people are willing to let go for a relatively cheap price. The goal is that these are waiting on me when I get home so that I can get them made relatively quickly, I do have paypal, but like I said not looking for high end. Below are the names. Letters I have are annotated with an X

AVAIRY - XXAXXX

BRENNAN - BRXNNAX

CARTER - CARXER

QUINTIN - QXINTIN - I think the Q will be the most difficult so will provide a finders fee for one that is reasonable (less than $15)

I appreciate everyone's help and thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just a note, does not have to be autographed letters, sorry should have added that
Only Basketball or others sports as well?
Reason I'm asking is because your signature mentions other sports. Ana even though this is the basketball forum maybe someone here would be willing to trade/sell the cards you are looking for if they got other sports as part of a bigger lot. If the spectrum is bigger it might be easier as faster to get them. Just my two cents.

RE: Looking for letters
no I am looking for any sport, football, baseketball, hockey, you name it
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/