`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Awe but Still Feel Awesome

In Awe but Still Feel Awesome
Back in 2010 I was in Afghanistan and my savings was looking good, I called my brothers and asked " Are you going to the World Series " ( as we are all lifelong Giants fans) they both responded " it's too expensive " I replied " do you want to go " they argued it's too much to spend on them and don't worry and blah blah blah but I would have loved to go and because I couldn't go they were going, my oldest brother started looking at tickets while I was on the phone at standing room tickets. If I was going to spend money on WS tickets they were getting a seat I gave him my bank card info and told him get what you want to get you got a 2,500.00 limit, they ended up getting seats 1 and 2 in the first row in dead center.. ( update pics later )
Back in 2012 I was on the Big Island for a training rotation and again was unable to go, this time my brothers went on their own and enjoyed the festivities for me.
Now in 2014 I'm fresh out the military back in California.... I told my wife when the Giants made it to the World Series I was going, I didn't care how I just was determined to get there, last week I started feeling under the weather to the point I was questioning if somehow I have came in contact with Ebola ( not serious but I was hating life and still am but feeling better ) my brothers called me on speakerphone from work as I was at home and not working Friday, we have a friend with a lower box ticket to Game 5, we are going to get it for you..... We argued back in forth as I just kept turning down the ticket and they proceeded to tell me I was an idiot it's going to be the clinching game (game 3 hadn't happened ) and I just told them I would love to go I just feel like death and can't go.. NEVER in a million years would I think that I would ever turn down a free ticket to go to the World Series to see my Giants, but I promise you guys this if we win our 3rd in 5 I'll will hopefully get over the thought of staying home!!! Go Giants

RE: In Awe but Still Feel Awesome
all I can say is "carpe diem"......................you never know
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: In Awe but Still Feel Awesome
Go Giants!!
Mostly football and a set builder