`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen inside...

Gypsy Queen inside...
I have several regular Gypsy Queen sets complete and several gypsy Queen mini sets complete for trade. If you are interested please pm me or respond on this thread thanks

RE: Gypsy Queen inside...
do you have any of the high numbered sp's available ft? I need about 25 or so of mostly the mini's
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Just as a set. But could give you a good deal on the set if want to do that. Thanks

What are you needing for a mini set?

(10-27-2014, 03:43 PM)once78 Wrote: Just as a set. But could give you a good deal on the set if want to do that. Thanks
I would but im just so close.. would be silly for me to do that. Thanks for the offer though! I have a post with the one si need..i'll bump it up.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(10-27-2014, 03:45 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: What are you needing for a mini set?
PM Sent Thanks