`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 HUGE and unexpected eBay pickups

2 HUGE and unexpected eBay pickups
So I've been wanting the Triple Threads auto of Glavine/Smoltz/Maddux for some time now and I decided to bid on two on them in hopes of scoring one. Well since I was going to be at work when both listings ended I did an auto bid and ended up winning both cards.....

I scored the 2014 variation numbered to /36 and /27 for about $20 below what each of them had been selling for but it still ended up costing me $440 for both cards. Thankfully money isn't a concern right now but that will probably end my reign of terror on eBay for few weeks atleast.

[Image: triplethreadauto_zps3cd0d2f9.jpg]

[Image: triplethreadauto1_zps3ce08c68.jpg]
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: 2 HUGE and unexpected eBay pickups
That is such a great trio of auto's. I've been eyeing the 2013 TT's emerald of the 3 of them for a while now. Congrats. Actually, Glavine will be at the show next weekend.

love those I've been debating on picking one up also but decided another time another place saving up for a house trying not to buy anything!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

pretty awesome....................congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Great pick ups man. I'm definitely wanting to get my hands on that card as well.

Those are beauties!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks all. HOF, I'm still chasing those Biggios though so if you find them I'll take em!

I'm open to trading one of the 2 if the offer is right. I'm still deployed but the cards will be getting shipped to my parents house so if someone really wants one bad enough I can have them ship it to you if we come to an agreement.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones