`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Abreu auto collection

RE: My Abreu auto collection
(10-25-2014, 03:49 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: He will be one of the many signers at the GBSCC show in Wilmington, MA next Saturday. The show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He's only scheduled to be there on Saturday. Highliggts include Tom Glavine, Roberto Alomar, Steve Carlton, Jason Varitek, Curt Schilling and many others.
I can't make the show but I sent in my 2004 Red Sox SI to have Millar, Foulke, Nixon, and Pokey. Reese to sign it. Can't wait to get it back!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

No Dave Roberts?
Or Varitek? There's a whole bunch of guys from that team signing.

(10-25-2014, 04:22 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: No Dave Roberts?
Or Varitek? There's a whole bunch of guys from that team signing.
I already hAve tek and Roberts on baseballs! these are the only ones left from 2004 that I need.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Awesome looking cards DrM! Congrats on picking the perfect guy. Strong plus hits for average and is a decent + first basemen. Also, since he is already a veteren (rookie in classification only) downside will be small to nil. Will never be at the Trout or Harper (I don't get it with this guy!) level, but a plus player to collect. Good luck...and as with my Yankees, anything I pull of this guy, you can have 1st dibs on. Keep showing us the goodies as they come in!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-25-2014, 07:16 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I already hAve tek and Roberts on baseballs! these are the only ones left from 2004 that I need.
Ahhhh... I see. Didn't know if you only thought those few would be there. Good man.

(10-25-2014, 02:34 PM)wordsense Wrote: lol I'm sure you have any Jeter I have that would be worthy. sure I PC Jeter, but something tells me, your Jeter PC dwarfs mine.
I didn't show you the Jeters I pulled from Update, did I? 3 relics. The All Star Stitches, 2000 World Series MVP Patch (from a blaster), and Trajectory Jumbo jersey.
You did well with update!
I wasn't collecting during the early Jeter years, so I'm sorely missing anything significant. My Jeter collection is anemic, to say the least.
(10-25-2014, 07:20 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome looking cards DrM! Congrats on picking the perfect guy. Strong plus hits for average and is a decent + first basemen. Also, since he is already a veteren (rookie in classification only) downside will be small to nil. Will never be at the Trout or Harper (I don't get it with this guy!) level, but a plus player to collect. Good luck...and as with my Yankees, anything I pull of this guy, you can have 1st dibs on. Keep showing us the goodies as they come in!
Thank you, my friend!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-26-2014, 12:00 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You did well with update!
I wasn't collecting during the early Jeter years, so I'm sorely missing anything significant. My Jeter collection is anemic, to say the least.
Ah, same story here! I'm working on it though!