`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Some recent Alstott additions, as well as some U.S.N.A. for the PC

Some recent Alstott additions, as well as some U.S.N.A. for the PC
Just sharing my recent Alstotts, as well as as some Naval Academy goodies. As always, thanks for looking. Showing low to high...

U.S.N.A.
Emerald ##/25
2007 Press Pass Legends [???] #E-80 - [Missing] /25 - Courtesy of COMC.com

The Admiral
2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Authentic Memorabilia #M-DR - David Robinson - Courtesy of COMC.com

PR/70
2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Dimensions #D-DR - David Robinson /70 - Courtesy of COMC.com

On to the Alstotts!

eTopps...not a "big" card but I love it!
2001 eTopps #94 - Mike Alstott - Courtesy of COMC.com

Gold Script ###/100
2000 Upper Deck MVP Gold Script #167 - Mike Alstott /100 - Courtesy of COMC.com

X's ##/35
2000 Playoff Momentum X's #88 - Mike Alstott /35 - Courtesy of COMC.com

Final Score ##/27
2000 Score Final Score #197 - Mike Alstott /27 - Courtesy of COMC.com

My second Finite ###/177
2003 Upper Deck Finite Autographs #FA-AL - Mike Alstott /177 - Courtesy of COMC.com

Dean's List Gold ##/25
2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dean's List Gold #DL-MA - Mike Alstott /25 - Courtesy of COMC.com

Ring of Honor
2010 Playoff National Treasures Ring of Honor Signatures [Autographed] #41 - Mike Alstott /50 - Courtesy of COMC.com

And last but not least, this little jewel. A few months ago the owner was selling this on another site for a HUGE amount. He disappeared and I thought I had missed my chance. Then, in a story we have all heard before, it popped up on the Bay and I was able to snag it for less than half of his original asking price. It was a good day!

Essential Credentials Now ##/20
2013 Fleer Retro 1999 EX Century Essential Credentials Now #20 - Mike Alstott /20 [BGS 9.5] - Courtesy of COMC.com

Images courtesy of COMC.com
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

RE: Some recent Alstott additions, as well as some U.S.N.A. for the PC
Nice adds! Especially the gold script. For some reason I really like the 1999-2001 Upper Deck cards, and those script cards were the ones at the top of the list.

(10-23-2014, 10:25 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice adds! Especially the gold script. For some reason I really like the 1999-2001 Upper Deck cards, and those script cards were the ones at the top of the list.
Thanks Nate! I absolutely love parallels. Not really sure why, though, as I am essentially getting excited about nothing more than a foil change/addition. Still...they are fun to chase, aren't they?
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(10-23-2014, 10:20 PM)jephthah1 Wrote: Thanks Nate! I absolutely love parallels. Not really sure why, though, as I am essentially getting excited about nothing more than a foil change/addition. Still...they are fun to chase, aren't they?
Yeah they are! As much as I love a cool patch or auto/patch, I'm addicted to trying for rainbows now lol.