`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants/KC Topps Wall Art

Giants/KC Topps Wall Art
I got an e-mail today from Topps. They must have known I was a BIG GIANTS fan. They are offering wall art posters. With limited print runs 1, 10, or unlimited. Well the 1/1 was already gone so I bought a 1/10. I hope I didn't jinx myself and would love to put it on the wall after the Giants win the World Series.

[Image: Willie_zpsc023e606.jpg]

RE: Topps Wall Art
Go Giants!!
Mostly football and a set builder

RE: Giants/KC Topps Wall Art
I regret to inform you that the Giants will not be winning the World Series.
[Image: image.jpg]

Awesome Mays wall art! I'm jealous.

(10-21-2014, 09:33 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: I regret to inform you that the Giants will not be winning the World Series.
Bold prediction... I can say with complete certainty the Braves, Rangers, Nationals and Angels will not win the world series this year.

Congrats! I picked up a 1975 Mike Schmidt metal reprint earlier this year. Good luck in the Series...to close to call but if I had to pick a winner, I'd pick the Giants but only because I'm a huge Hunter Pence fan. Show off your print when you get it.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-21-2014, 09:33 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: I regret to inform you that the Giants will not be winning the World Series.
Spoken like a true Royals fan.
(10-22-2014, 11:30 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats! I picked up a 1975 Mike Schmidt metal reprint earlier this year. Good luck in the Series...to close to call but if I had to pick a winner, I'd pick the Giants but only because I'm a huge Hunter Pence fan. Show off your print when you get it.
You have to admit it. Hunter Pence first inning home run was AWESOME!!!!!!

Just went to the Topps online store. The World Series print numbered to 10 SOLD OUT. I'm glad I bought it yesterday when I did.

(10-22-2014, 09:07 AM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Awesome Mays wall art! I'm jealous.

Bold prediction... I can say with complete certainty the Braves, Rangers, Nationals and Angels will not win the world series this year.
You've done your research lol.
(10-22-2014, 02:37 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Spoken like a true Royals fan.
You have to admit it. Hunter Pence first inning home run was AWESOME!!!!!!

Just went to the Topps online store. The World Series print numbered to 10 SOLD OUT. I'm glad I bought it yesterday when I did.
Honestly I'm just glad the Cardinals aren't in it!
[Image: image.jpg]