`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nice little $10 Garage Sale Find

RE: Nice little $10 Garage Sale Find
Wow that's fantastic indeed! I need to start going to these garage sales and such. nicely done!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Wow, Tanner!
That's a great purchase!
Those 71 Topps are hard to find in good condition, so if they're rough, that's not uncommon.
If you want you can probably sell them to Topps so they can stamp them and use them in the buyback program Smile they always use rough looking cards ....
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Somewhere there is a son who owned those cards and wishing he had never moved out of the house. Congratulations....

great way to spend 10 bucks!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

My best score was as a kid a few years ago, a plastic grocery bag of 1980-81 (?) Topps basketball panels (three to a card that year) ... they were all separated and not in the best condition, but I sorted them all out and found the three panels for the Bird-Magic-Dr. J rookie card.

Not bad for $5 ... I put them in a screw down with the recessed area, you can't even tell they're not still attached.