• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requests for the Wilmington, MA show

RE: Requests for the Wilmington, MA show
Any other requests? Three days left.

2007 sweet spot immortal signature autographs please
no org, please do not send trade requests

(10-27-2014, 11:06 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: 2007 sweet spot immortal signature autographs please
Who are you looking for? Or if its easier, who arent you looking for?

I am thinking of going..is Wakefield scheduled to sign autos on Saturday? I have not been to a show in years. I was thinking of bringing a Jersey for him to sign, if that is allowed..If so, I am sure it will cost a pretty penny.. Also what type of marker should I bring..the jersey ia gray and the numbers on the jersey are black..

(10-30-2014, 10:53 AM)Dukester Wrote: I am thinking of going..is Wakefield scheduled to sign autos on Saturday? I have not been to a show in years. I was thinking of bringing a Jersey for him to sign, if that is allowed..If so, I am sure it will cost a pretty penny.. Also what type of marker should I bring..the jersey ia gray and the numbers on the jersey are black..
I would think a red pen would go really well
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Wakefield is signing. To be honest, that would look awesome with a silver signature on the numbers. Thats my opinion anyway.
I believe you can go onto the BBSCC website to see how much it will cost or atleast get in touch with Rich to find out.

Thanks..went to their site and also called for signing times.he is supposed to be signing between 12- 130pm..the cost is not too bad..for $79.00.. May get him to autograph a baseball too....guess I will need to buy a couple before Saturday..I am thinking that a silver Deco paint pen would be a good choice for the jersey or is a silver sharpie as good...

(10-30-2014, 12:12 PM)Hofcollector
dateline='1414689153' Wrote:
Wakefield is signing. To be honest, that would look awesome with a silver signature on the numbers. Thats my opinion anyway.
I believe you can go onto the BBSCC website to see how much it will cost or atleast get in touch with Rich to find out.

Hmmm... maybe buy both and test it out before hand to see what looks better.

Hey guys, show started today. Tomorrow is the only day I know I'm going for sure. Any last minute requests?

Good luck. Have some high end coming in if you land my list!
[Image: dontpray11.png]