`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Racks 2 loose packs and 1 Blaster 2014 Prizm Clowney Auto MOJO

RE: 2 Racks 2 loose packs and 1 Blaster 2014 Prizm Clowney Auto MOJO
I'd love to get my hands on the Lacy and Abbrederis if you are trading them! Can't beat a Clowney auto...dude's going to be a beast!

(10-17-2014, 03:55 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Aprreciate the comments all, but I do have a question maybe someone can answer for me. This card is /20 but all the other Red White Blue parallel autos are numbered to /100 on ebay? Is there two version of this card? Just curious. Thanks for the help
Panini's checklist on their website lists various numbering for those - most are numbered to 100 (including the Jimmie Ward auto that I pulled from a rack pack) but the Clowneys and some others are numbered to less.

Glad to see they're putting value into Prizm retail this year ... last year's were terrible, and I bought several. Same with basketball, I hope they step it up.

(10-19-2014, 09:53 AM)savagenate Wrote: I'd love to get my hands on the Lacy and Abbrederis if you are trading them! Can't beat a Clowney auto...dude's going to be a beast!
I just saw this. The Lacy just sold today and the Abbrederis has a bid on it. Sorry man, my bad
(10-20-2014, 04:47 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Glad to see they're putting value into Prizm retail this year ... last year's were terrible, and I bought several. Same with basketball, I hope they step it up.
Sadly ever since the first round of retail I bought where every pack had color in it and I got the Clowney, I have pulled all C R A P. Some racks only had 1 base refractor. although, I must say that the red white blue packs are a nice guarantee..

And someone says they pulled a Bridgewater red white blue out of a rack

Yeah, the red-white-blue prisms are the only thing that saved last year's basketball breaks for me ... I pulled a LeBron as well as a Ben McLemore (big Kings fan), so it wasn't a total loss I guess.

(10-21-2014, 12:31 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, the red-white-blue prisms are the only thing that saved last year's basketball breaks for me ... I pulled a LeBron as well as a Ben McLemore (big Kings fan), so it wasn't a total loss I guess.
That Lebron is sweet, And I live in Roseville, CA and a big kings fans too so that Mac is cool.

I will say that the racks are the way to go in my opion on Prizms.
I see it this way

Rack Pack = 4 total packs, 15 total cards and a guarantee of the 3 red, white, blue prizm refractors, (which I think are sweet) usually you get some good color too. (10 Bucks each with a target red card)

Blasters = 6 total packs, 24 crads including 1 jersey guarantee, and you do get color but less bang for the buck IMO. (20 Bucks with target red card)

So for the price of a blaster you can get two racks with 30 total cards and 6 of those are the red, white, blue, prizms)

Only bad thing about racks is the (&*%% searchers get to them first, you will get DOO DOO)

(10-20-2014, 10:49 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I just saw this. The Lacy just sold today and the Abbrederis has a bid on it. Sorry man, my bad

Sadly ever since the first round of retail I bought where every pack had color in it and I got the Clowney, I have pulled all C R A P. Some racks only had 1 base refractor. although, I must say that the red white blue packs are a nice guarantee..

And someone says they pulled a Bridgewater red white blue out of a rack
No problem, thanks for letting me know!