`
Connect With Us!
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Graded cards
10-16-2014, 06:23 AM
Graded cards
I'm really surprised that Organize / Trade doesn't support graded cards. I've asked a few times in the past, but to no avail.
There are two distinct upgrades that should be made and both are going to be required to some extent to make trades equitable.

#1) Make the grader field visible during trades. Right now you have no idea if a card is raw or graded. For someone who has 2,000 graded cards that can make trades painfully slow... "Oh... I didn't realize that was graded mint ... or Oh... I don't like graded cards so I'm going to cancel" after a week of back and forth, etc.

#2) We all know that there's a HUGE difference between a "mint" card and a PSA or BGS 9 MINT card. That is also reflected in the value. Beckett has a fair amount of professionally graded card prices in their database, but they aren't assigned to the graded cards in ORG. This can sometimes be the difference of several hundred dollars... add the fact that half grade cards and pristine cards show as n/a and it's even a bigger problem.

The system is growing stronger ... just slowly. I'd love to see these changes implemented in the near future. Thanks in advance Smile

#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2014, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 08:23 PM by nolan5000.)
RE: Graded cards
(10-16-2014 06:23 AM)no1dolphan Wrote:  I'm really surprised that Organize / Trade doesn't support graded cards. I've asked a few times in the past, but to no avail.
There are two distinct upgrades that should be made and both are going to be required to some extent to make trades equitable.

#1) Make the grader field visible during trades. Right now you have no idea if a card is raw or graded. For someone who has 2,000 graded cards that can make trades painfully slow... "Oh... I didn't realize that was graded mint ... or Oh... I don't like graded cards so I'm going to cancel" after a week of back and forth, etc.

#2) We all know that there's a HUGE difference between a "mint" card and a PSA or BGS 9 MINT card. That is also reflected in the value. Beckett has a fair amount of professionally graded card prices in their database, but they aren't assigned to the graded cards in ORG. This can sometimes be the difference of several hundred dollars... add the fact that half grade cards and pristine cards show as n/a and it's even a bigger problem.

The system is growing stronger ... just slowly. I'd love to see these changes implemented in the near future. Thanks in advance Smile

+34 Sounds great to me!!

5 Stars!!

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
11-10-2014, 07:48 AM
(10-16-2014 06:23 AM)no1dolphan Wrote:  I'm really surprised that Organize / Trade doesn't support graded cards. I've asked a few times in the past, but to no avail.

I am with you, I also would like graded card support!!

Always looking for Al Kaline cards - Mr. Tiger!
05-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Agreed!!! There is no reason that ORG shouldn't support the value of a graded card. Between the registry, and the fact that you can manually enter the serial number of you graded card in ORG, there is no reason that ORG should not support this, particularly for BVG and BGS graded cards which have a specific value noted in the database. I don't like that my $250.00 card that is BVG graded MINT, is listed as a $15 card in RAW MINT.

I would be fine with it even if it HAD to be registered in the registry and automatically populated in ORG, where I could then add tags. This should not be hard to do with pricing already in the database.
05-27-2015, 08:14 AM
agree w/ the 2 previous member posts....make it happen and beckett grading business might just see a spike Wink it is something that is long over due and I thank the 2 previous members for posting this request,i for one gave up a few years ago, felt like I was alone on an island!
07-23-2015, 10:37 AM
That is the first thing i noticed that graded cards do not have a correct value in Organize. Its frustrating whn your 400 dollar card is listed at 75. Makes me not want to use the Organize service.
01-30-2017, 08:52 PM
I agree with you, as I am sure many others of our brother collectors do. The half-grade n/a for card values if bad enough but the n/a value for the Pristine (10) cards is infuriating. I have many "Pristine" cards but cant get a reasonable handle on what their value might be. If you can give us a value for a (9) card then why cant you provide us with a guide for the (10) cards. After all, isn't that what the value for a (9) card is, just a guide?
09-09-2017, 10:24 AM
(01-30-2017 08:52 PM)gabbotabbot Wrote:  I agree with you, as I am sure many others of our brother collectors do. The half-grade n/a for card values if bad enough but the n/a value for the Pristine (10) cards is infuriating. I have many "Pristine" cards but cant get a reasonable handle on what their value might be. If you can give us a value for a (9) card then why cant you provide us with a guide for the (10) cards. After all, isn't that what the value for a (9) card is, just a guide?