`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
400 Great Cards FT @ 25% Off BV (Scans)

400 Great Cards FT @ 25% Off BV (Scans)
I've done discounted trading before, but never with cards of this caliber.

In an effort to really downsize my collection, I'm sending 400 cards (mostly baseball, mostly autos) to COMC, but am offering them to all those on Beckett first for trade at 25% off BV (so a $40 card only costs you a $30 card in return).

There are many star autos, along with some great prospect autos and some nice patches and other mem cards. See the scans below for some idea of what you can find.

I'm mainly looking for mid-high quality autos in return, so please have some in your org if you send me an offer. I'm admittedly going to be picky on what I take in, so apologies in advance if I can't find anything I'm looking for.

If there's lots you like, and I can find stuff in return, I might even offer bigger discounts. Send me open offers with what you like and post that you've done so in the thread.

Thanks guys, I look forward to cutting you all some great deals!

Here are some examples of what I've got marked FT, but there's lots more in my org, so check it out. Cheers!

[Image: sale01.jpg]
[Image: sale02.jpg]
[Image: sale03.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 400 Great Cards FT @ 25% Off BV (Scans)
I'll look again. There. R more I like.

Offer sent on the Will Clark

(10-16-2014, 02:12 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I've done discounted trading before, but never with cards of this caliber.

In an effort to really downsize my collection, I'm sending 400 cards (mostly baseball, mostly autos) to COMC, but am offering them to all those on Beckett first for trade at 25% off BV (so a $40 card only costs you a $30 card in return).

There are many star autos, along with some great prospect autos and some nice patches and other mem cards. See the scans below for some idea of what you can find.

I'm mainly looking for mid-high quality autos in return, so please have some in your org if you send me an offer. I'm admittedly going to be picky on what I take in, so apologies in advance if I can't find anything I'm looking for.

If there's lots you like, and I can find stuff in return, I might even offer bigger discounts. Send me open offers with what you like and post that you've done so in the thread.

Thanks guys, I look forward to cutting you all some great deals!

Here are some examples of what I've got marked FT, but there's lots more in my org, so check it out. Cheers!

[Image: sale01.jpg]
[Image: sale02.jpg]
[Image: sale03.jpg]
The Will Clark is Sweet! But I REALLY want one of him as a Giant. Beautiful Cards though!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Feel free to check me for the goldschmidt, will happily go in your favor for it!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

This offer is available for a couple more days, then I'll be sending what's left off to COMC.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!